Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Trip (promoting my single : I GIVE YOU ME)


Aaahhh seneng bgt, sori bs blogging skrg tp I would love to share my whole experience from last week. I went to Kuala Lumpur for "Sonic Velocity Press Conference", that's my distributor slash investor for my mini album. I was there for only 3days 2 nite, from 25 til 27 of May.

We were having a great time there. Tim aku isinya mba Arie (my manager), Keith, Unique, mas Helmi (Jagostu) and also several journalists from indo's infotainments.
The trip was overwhelming!!! Ktmu byk org2 baru yg seru & menyenangkan.

Kita stay di Hotel Concorde, next to HardRock C
afe KL. Sempet bikin mini showcase dadakkan, hahaha we were just a bunch of crazy peeps!!!
Hari pertama nyampe KL, aku jln2 ke Pavillion sm Nemo. Diajak naik trem, seruuuu bgt!!! Trus smp Pavi, lgsg d kenal
in ke tmn2nya dan kita rame2 ntn "The Bounty Hunter". The movie was quite entertaining, cinema nya pun asik, cozy :)

Besoknya, lgsg press conference di Bentley Building. Berhubung sakit & suara aku serak, so we did 'playback' but am still singing tho. Respon dari investor aku pun positif, they seemed happy with da result. Alhamdulillah..
Sempet ktmu sm Andre Hehanusa
juga & dia nawarin utk hangout mlmnya krn Jay Alatas goin to have his bday dinner.
So there we were, all gettin exclusive cuisines, yuuummmmm...



My last day at KL, I went shopping to KLCC, a
lil bit shop here & there, hehehehe..
But I can't wait to go home bcuz I have "KarimunJawa Trip" waits me ahead :)))
Thank u so much KL, I had an amusing tim
e there with u peeps!!!
Hope to see ya soon & hit u with my music & showcase there ;)

3 comments:

yansta said...

asiikkk.. im stil waitin for my oleh2 from KL...
n yes hurry blog bout ur karimunjawa trip.. cant wait to see the fishies ;)

PEMBAURAN said...

Ini kunjungan saya yang pertama di blog anda, setelah menyaksikan TCO. Kesan saya anda jago puisi, Smart, berani, apa adanya, terbuka dan mungkin juga sedikit berbeda dengan yang lain. Semoga sukses. All the best.
Jika ada sedikit waktu luang mungkin bisa berkunjung ke my distinctive blog: http://pembauran-sejati.blogspot.com

alfian said...

*__* seru ya keliatan nya...jadi kepengen jg..hhahahahah