Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"I GIVE YOU ME"



Thats da title of my very first duet single featuring Keith Martin. He is quite well-known RnB singer who was originally born and raised at States. But somehow, he was moving for good to Manila, Philipines. I am so happy that i can work with him. After a very long winding road, working my asses of to be a real singer, finally the day has concluded. ALHAMDULILLAH.... :)

I missed lotsa tunes but with the helping of Keith's magical software, it helps easing my pitchy voice, hahahahaaaa... Sooo a little here and there.... aaannnddd VOILA!!! The track is done and hopefully the Indonesia's market will love it ;)


"I give u me, and everything I am... Just as I am, for all that u are... I give u me and with all my heart... I'll love u forever, I give u me..."



No comments: