Thursday, November 13, 2008

"LOVE always finds its way"

Too good too be true but seems like good things really happened to good people.
I couldn't help but wonder, is there any possibilities that bad things wouldn't happen without any significant reason...

The last 2months, back in the days, I was sobbin' and grievin' n sweatin' n cryin' over the death of my lovestory..
I changed my vision, focusin' more, positive thinking n surely hang out with positive people..
I was no longer put my hope as high as before.. I just followed the "flow"..
Really the flow has flew me in a circle-pattern.
It brought me back 2 my starting grid.
To him..
To "the name that u shouldn't mention"..
To the lord of my heartkey..
To the "u-know-who"
To my heartthrob..

As if I were a racer, my circuit sure is "TRICKY", bumpy and full of risks, lotsa turns, counterwise, "hard to get" but easily soften, and of course there's a beautiful prize waitin' on a finish line..

It really takes meltdown drama to get through the whole adolesence process..

He's back with the same amount of love..even more...
Same old...same old...
That's how we shared the love..
This is not the same ship that was being related..
Now, we're racing for real...
But I just don't feel like doing this (relationship) with him anymore......
He lost me already at the first farewell.
Reunited was not a good idea.
AT ALL. *long sigh*

No comments: